Saturday, May 2, 2009

J.D. and Ashlynn at Graduation from Weber State.

This was a great day for all! Graduation from Weber State. The pictures taken from Ashlynn walking across the stage were too dark. Sorry Ash! We did make an 8x10 of this picture though and it speaks for it's self. Good job, we love you both!
Here is a picture of J.D. and his Professor who he felt was great support to him.









Grandpa and Grandma Dye went down, I had the chance to test drive J.D.'s car since the tranny was replaced. We caught G-pa Dye at Malad. That GT 3000 purr's at 1 miles per hour. We past G-pa like he was standing still.... and no your mother was not driving!





What a great couple! This is a great start for new beginning.



Here we are waiting for Ashlynn's Ceremony to start. J.D.'s was a couple hours earlier.



Standing outside after the ceremony. It was packed!
This was the start of a great picture with Lucy. Art picked up G-pa and G-ma, Kristine also graduated in the same group as Ashlynn. We could see the McLeans across the room from us.

... and here it is. Lucy is playing with Grand ma!


Eating lunch at the new grad's apartment. We had a good feast and good company!




Preparing the lunch.



These next pictures speak for themselves. My wife is a pain in the *%&#! All I wanted was a good pic. If you look close she is up to something each time I try to take a pic.





3 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

At least your wife is a cute pain in the *^$@! Looks like you guys had fun!
P.S. You put that JD's car purs at 1 miles per hour! I LAUGHED really hard!! I'm guessing you met 100!

Oborn Family said...

Actually Jessi it is not a mistake, it was 105 mph, but I thought I probably should not admit that on the Blog. Yes, I know not one of my traits. AYour mother is rubbing off on me. It was a good day I hope all is well with you and the fam, we love and miss you.

The Gray Gang said...

At least Mom is rubbing off on you in a good way!!! She wont have to make up lost time driving! Tee hee hee!!! :) (I'm not saying you drive slow... just sometimes!)