Thanks to Tessa who ran me to the Doctor and hauled the flags to Simplot today! Thanks to the many other friends and neighbors who have jumped to help out. Tim and Chari Page arranged to have the remaining scout flags collected and delivered to my house today so that they could be posted in front of the Simplot Don plant facility for the funeral procession from the airport . The guys from the plant are posting these tomorrow.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Just about my leg and boredome.
It makes it very difficult to type when my key board won't extend more then 6" inches to my chair. I did get good news from the Doctor today. I am getting better!!! I get to stay off my leg for 3 additional weeks and on the exercise machine for 6 hours a day. I can move my leg 45 degrees now. The doc wants 90 degrees in 3 weeks. If I meet that goal and the bones are healing we will talk about light duty walking?? He did pull the 33 staples out and sent me home with a nice brace that limits knee travel. Last night was the first night without pain in the past two weeks. Terri had to get some additional meds for me to get through this.
I am most humbly and truly grateful for a wonderful wife and family who have been upbeat and positive this entire ordeal, much has been sacrificed in my behalf by family and friends alike. I am most pleased that I will be able to attend the funeral for Bryce this Monday and at least to be in attendance. The doctor gave me the ok if I would stay in a wheel chair and ice my leg afterwards.
Thanks to Tessa who ran me to the Doctor and hauled the flags to Simplot today! Thanks to the many other friends and neighbors who have jumped to help out. Tim and Chari Page arranged to have the remaining scout flags collected and delivered to my house today so that they could be posted in front of the Simplot Don plant facility for the funeral procession from the airport . The guys from the plant are posting these tomorrow.
Thanks to Tessa who ran me to the Doctor and hauled the flags to Simplot today! Thanks to the many other friends and neighbors who have jumped to help out. Tim and Chari Page arranged to have the remaining scout flags collected and delivered to my house today so that they could be posted in front of the Simplot Don plant facility for the funeral procession from the airport . The guys from the plant are posting these tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are the pictures I was wanting to see!! Holy smokes! Question... you said Mom had to get additional pain meds, where they for you or for her? Tee hee hee! I'm glad things went well at the doctor and I'm glad you'll be able to go to Bryce's funeral. We really wish we could be there. I LOVE YOU DADDY!
Post a Comment