Friday, September 25, 2009

Not much happened this past week as you can tell. Tessa this picture was for you.. Did you know that I switched stickers and this was the old pitcher?? The color on this is appropriate! Last Tuesday was the court of honor. Blake has 2 required and 2 partials and then it's waiting time for the Life rank advancement. Blake has worked hard this summer.
Blake earning his rank advancement, he earned 7 merit badges and 3 of them were with me. There should be no doubt that he earned them and paid the price of meeting every requirement.
Blake receiving his merit badges.
Blake told us the court started at 7:00 p.m. ...oops I meant 7:30 p.m.
Grayson and Kristina came over for a visit. Grayson is growing fast!
Blake enjoying a moment without having to do any work. The grin speaks for it's self.
Mom enjoying the lap top writing a letter to Tyrel.
This is how Jordin sits at the computer.Lucy gets a haircut. Her mom is so proud. This was the finished product!
Tessa is getting her hair colored as well.

Ma busy at work, Lucy giving directions on how she would like it cut. Is she calling a friend
More angles of the haircut.

This is the before pic.

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Gag me. I never had to do anything with that jug, but I do know what it is for, and I really could of done without the picture thank you! I wish we were there! Lucy and Grayson are adorable. Tessa, pretty hair, I like it!

JD and Ash said...

HOLY SMOKES! Look at Grayson and Lucy! I won't even recognize them next time I see them! What cuties!