Sunday, February 7, 2010
This past Saturday morning Dillon and I joined a few friends from the Stake (James Yearsley, his son Bralin, James' father inlaw and Kim Guymon who was the leader of the pack) and went on a snowmobile ride. We left home at 8:00 a.m. arrived at the Bone area parking lot and the plan was to ride over into Alpine fuel up and ride back. About 26 miles into the trip my sled burned or blew a piston. Not sure the extent of the damage (I wish Cody Gray was around, I need his mechanical skills, I would then make him the choosen one). We had to toe my sled back and it was kind of those we were rdining with to share their expertice and toe me back. It took us about an hour and a half to get back, given the toeing sleds time to cool down. The weather was great. Back home by 4:00 p.m. One note of interest There were about 200 sleds out and we saw maybe 20 people all day!
Here we are loading up and leaving the parking lot.
Pic of Dillon getting ready to go.
It came close to being a white out several times.
With my machine I knew about 10 miles down the road that we were having problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you parked at the parking lot in bone, the first cabin you come to on the right had side of the road it ours. It is red and set back off of the road. Once you pass it, you pass the old library on the right. How fun. Well, minus the towing and brake down!
Post a Comment