Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trip to Ogden Sunday for the fam to see Madison

What is this?? The pictures are out of order today but they are posted. While in Ogden and after church... J.D. and Ty played a few war games. We had a nice dinner provided by Ashlynn's mother. We took two vehicles, Terri's car has to go into the shop so we ended up taking the Sub and the Dodge.
One lucky set of Grandparents, and Maddie (sp??) makes 5 for this couple.



We are sure blessed to have this new spirit in the family. She is looking at her AWESOME Grandpa. This is the first meeting we have enjoyed.
Terri on the way down at 75mph, for once and maybe because it was Sunday she obeyed the speed limit.
Ty and myself enjoying a ride together.
Ty and his new tie. Given to him by a friend from the Ukraine (Alyona). This was his tie of the day.

4 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

I'm Jealous! Glad you could have a break from work to go and see the Princess!

K Lind said...

What a wonderful family you have! I'm glad you were able to go and see the baby.

I normally don't comment but I had to mention ... Terri drove the speed limit!!! :-O Shocking! Ah, I miss the days of YW going down to SLC!

- Kjerstin Teeples Lind

Tracy said...

Congratulations! She is darling!

Oborn Family said...

Yes, it is shocking isn't it. I had that same thought myself but didn't dare say anything. I think because it was Sunday and she is always obedient on a Sunday??