Monday, March 14, 2011

Here is our little Lucy modeling G-ma's pumps.

Last Friday we watched Jason and Haily's kids while they went to the temple. Brodie is my buddy. It was pitch black in our room when Terri took this pic. Saturday I forgot my camera but we went to Ogden ate out at TGI Friday's in J.D.'s honor. We were there to attend a blessing of the Aspen Read, Kristen and Cliffs little girl. We went over to their home afterwards and had a lunch. It was fun.
Jordin swimming, she is doing well enough that we will start swimming lessons again tomorrow night. She swam about a total of 600 yards tonight.
Here she is on here lap back posing for a smile.
Blake direct FHE tonight. He did a great job. His material came out of PMG.


This picture of mom I caught accidentally. I swear, her face actually disappeared for a few seconds.
Here is Jordin swimming.

No comments: