Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Family Night
Tonight, Jordin and I went swimming while mom finished doing hair, then Ty and Ter went after parts for the kitchen. Tyrel then put the grout on the tile and it looks great! In bed by 10 p.m. We still need to put the outlets on.
Tile grouting taking place..

We have enjoyed Tyrel's work.
Today, is now Tuesday, mom watched Lucy and Grayson all day, they just left for home. She enjoyed the kids as you can see.
I am not sure what this is, Mom I am sure is not giving piano lessons.
Or, is she?? The duet us now finished.
Mom cooking dinner tonight! The Contractors finished with the touch up and the china doors look great! See the next pic.
One proud woman!! We should always try to keep our women happy. Now we are waiting for Jess to make our "Oborn Family Established in 1981" sign. That we will sport across the top of this cabinet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had an exciting night! A guy came to give us a bid on gutters and smelled gas. Long story short we are getting a new meter tomorrow! Made for a long night though!
I bet you are glad you can now start putting stuff under the China cupboards again!It all looks amazing.
Post a Comment