Sunday, August 7, 2011

Temple Pics from Last Saturday

Thanks to Tessa for demanding a reprint of the wedding announcement! You should be able to blow this up and read it. This came out in today's paper so I included this with a few pics that I took of the wedding in Salt Lake from a week ago Saturday.
Considering the wedding license was in a suit case and was being delivered during these pictures, I feel all went well. for the entire day. Here is a friends picture.
It was a warm day but here on this side of the temple it had a little breeze and was ten degrees cooler.
The guy two men to the left of Ty was the missionary that baptized Alyona we had a good talk and in the Celestial Room, I thanked him for being an instrument in converting her. This will impact generations to come. He got a little emotional as I did. Look at the potential impact!!

Jason and Hailey.. They were a good help in the set up and take down as were many others. I am grateful for good a great family support on both sides.




1 comment:

Lovable Lies Family said...

Love the announcement! Wish my parents could've been there to help you out...but I needed them:) I absolutely love Alyona's dress, they are a good looking couple!