Thursday, November 24, 2011
Sunday through Thursday (Thanksgiving)
I am off work for the past week and go back to work tomorrow. It is 5:00 p.m. and I am blogging this now because there seems to be a 3 week period in the middle missing. I head back at 5:15 in the morning to start my 4 day shifts. We have had a lot of fun the past week. Here we are last Sunday at dinner. Jordin was sick for about the past 4 days. She missed her B-ball game and her last practice. She did make it to school but she is hoarse and can not speak unless it is a high pitched squeal.
This is after our Sunday dinner. Dillon is at home now sick with this crud.
Wednesday night we had a little wrestling match. Blake is on Highland Highs wrestling team and he just about took his brother this evening. Ty is faking it in this pic...
...as you can see from the close up.
This morning we went out and shot the clays. The boys had fun shooting the mini's and the midi's. They were knocking them down. I have enough left for the Christmas Holidays.
We took turns shooting and throwing or doing both.
Mom got in on the action. It was good to have her and Jordin come out. I let Jordin shoot a few and in one of the first shots she pulled the trigger, I was down on one knee, she feel back and knocked us both over. It was fun and we had a good laugh. (But it was the last shot, she needs another year or two.)
I took some movie footage. I can't seem to get it to carry over onto the blog.
We had a lot of fun and went through about 350 rounds. Blake is geetting good didn't miss more than one or two, Ty shot very well with his new shotgun. We could only pick up about 10 unbroken clays.
The best part was the Thanksgiving dinner. We will have the whole family home for Christmas.


Of coarse mom always gets tired of me taking pics. As you can see from this pic.
Jordin, I just yelled at her to quit singing or talking for 5 minutes. She for some reason cannot do this quietly.
The newly wed love birds. They are looking at houses and would like a fixer upper. We went out and looked with them last night.
Terri fed Noah. It made him a much happier boy.
A look at the table and the food goods.
Cody listening to the conversation and playing with his fuzzy chin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment