I can't begin to tell you about this afternoon and Blake's wrestling match... It is a journal entry. Blake is wrestling JV at Highland. He was not where he was supposed to be when I went to pick him up. He had forgotten that he was to meet so that I could take him to his match at Poky. Half way home and I get a call after waiting for about 30 minutes for him. I head back up pick him up and head to Poky and I said you probably forgot his shoes which he had, so we went back up ti the High School and picked up his shoes. It is now really snowing and the roads are terrible and the cars are driving 20 mph. He missed the weigh in but they let him get in anyway. He had the wrong wrestling uniform he wore his home match uniform, he forgot his sweats at home. Mom ended up bringing them when she came, which was just before his match. Well, it was an all nighter starting at 3:00 p.m. when I left home to go pick him up..... and yes Jess, the good thing out of it all was that he won the match.
1 comment:
But the good news!!!! He pinned the kid!
Post a Comment