Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break trip to Denver 3/25/12

The gift that keeps on giving.. Mr. Moose had to be tossed of the computer.  He wouldn't move off just by asking him to do so.  We had a great time in Denver this week, we went to visit pa, ma and the bros.  We met Jess and Lacey there in Denver.

 This pic was taken last Saturday.  Dillon made lunch and the Anderson family had a picnic out under the tramp.
 Here we are on the way.  Blake drove to McCammon *&^*)(^^(.  Mom drove to past Dingle. I drove the rest of the way even though I did not get any sleep from that morning of getting off of the midnight shift.  We did have a great church service before heading out Sunday afternoon.
 We were packed in pretty tight with both kid seats.
 Mom the driver.
 Thought this was cute... This is how Jordin slept.
 Lucy with a "tude".
 Mom enjoying a nap while reading her book.
 Tessa and her kids went with us. Dillon was at home overseeing the foundation dig for their new digs.
 Samuel and Lacey.
 Jess and Lacey.  We had good laughs and a lot of attempts at shopping.
 Lacey and I.
G G-pa and Lucy.  Every time dad went outside Lucy followed after him.  She wanted to pluck dandylions and repalnt them
 First time I every saw GG-pa let anyone play in the dirt around his flower bed area.
 Busy with doing things!
 I was left in charge.  The girls were gone shopping.  Samuel enjoying a minute with me.  I really didn't let him do more then just taste the pop but it will make for good discussion about what happens when G-pa is left in charge.  We did have a good time.
 The Bros and Essie. You will note that the time we got together their was food involved.  Not pictured here are the Nep and Nieces that came over to visit.  Their time was short but they made the effort and it was greatly appreciated.  I just wish I would have grabbed a few pics.
 The beauty shop was open and the hair flew.

 Mike and Essie.
 Ma and Pa.
 David and Kari.
 Becky and Rob.
 me and mahonna.
 Robert's cabin bought it for 50K and has already put 30K into it.


 Playing games.
Mom taking a rest.  We left on Sunday after church for Denver and we arrived back home Thursday night at 11:15 p.m. after dropping the folks off in Spanish Fork with my Uncle Ray and Aunt Kettal.  We were on the road 13 hours and it was a long day.  We had a little late get away from Denver needing to take Jess and Lacey to the airport..  After having Dinner at David's home Wednesday night  Kari became ill and had to be taken to the hospital at 2 in the morning.  Things were a bit nerve racking for a while for them.  After a lot of tests they know the problem.  We hope and pray for them..

No comments: