While Tessa coach's Jordin at volleyball and Dillon is at mutual along with Blake and Terri on their Tuesday night mutual and meetings, I stay home and tend the kids. This is the third week and it has been a pretty good experience.
I have been very busy thus a little slow on the blog postings. After T.A. in June I should be getting better. This next long break from work we will be roofing (next Friday).When Madison and Lucy were playing.... With my Moose.
Madison taking her turn with the doll as many of the kids have. Note with all of the perming and dues the hair is starting to fall out of this ageless head of hair.
Jordin this week in volleyball. Tessa is the coach and may i say doing a fine job.
Jordo is growing up so fast....
Tessa schooling Jordin on what she should be doing.
We lost to an older team but the girls did fine.
Last but not least we were helping Ty and A move over to Canal St. today starting about 9:30 this morning. later this afternoon we stopped at a garage sale.. I picked up 33 pairs of wool socks for $5 bucks. I guess you know what your getting for Christmas now!
1 comment:
I'm thrilled to already know what my Christmas Present is! I do like finding out early. :) your new carpet looks nice!! Wish my kids were able to party with Pa during mutual. Not Gunna lie, I'm jealous! Love you lots a d miss you tons! Xoxo Jess
Post a Comment