We had a great trip July 1st through the morning of the 4th. We then headed home for the 4th parade and fire works, which due to the wind was postponed and I went to bed and I understand the kids went home.
We rode bikes in the area and had fun, it was agood move to take them with us.The beach was about 60 yards from our camp site.
We had a nice shade cover, it was warm in the mid to high 90's.
I asked Jordin to pose for me. We had a water fight with squirt guns for about an hour the first night.
This happened last Sunday night and it was a big mistake, I dropped the missionaries off at a home and I was invited in, yep the lady of the house noticed the paint job. It did match my bike and shorts for the week since I forgot againg they were colored and went camping this way.
The water was an average of 72 degrees. Warmer near the shore like it always is at Bear Lake.
Me and my shadooowww!
Ty and A arrived later that night with the boat.
Talking 5 after the first day of water works. The boat ran just fine.
Here is what our camp looked like..
J
2 comments:
Your 5th wheel looks like a double wide. It's huge! I dig your toe nails. Yellow and green are so you! This week is going to seem so long! Can't wait to see you!
It will be soon now....
Post a Comment