Great day today, Terri is in NH visiting Jess and helping tile her back splash in the kitchen. (Jessi add your pics here.) We were putting in an I beam header at J.D.'s new house most of the morning to open up the family room area. In the afternoon, we went out to Lake Channel and rode to the snake pit where we shot .22's. It was a great day. I started with the laundry at 5 a.m. and cleaned house. I could not sleep, woke the kids up at 7 and had breakfast. To JD's by 8:30. Started up the 4 wheelers and had to charge a battery. Shooting today we shot well and accurate. It was fun. They were still working late into the evening back at J.D's, they knocked out the footing seen here and leveled it with some concrete patch. Things are going very well.
Sunday, March 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment