Thursday, April 9, 2015

Denver by Jessie

Thanks to my awesome Hubby, Cody, Elena and I were able to join the rest of the crew in Denver. We started our trip at a friends house and then met up with everyone else a few days in. I'm almost certain Elena enjoyed her one on one time and I really enjoyed my down time. 
We enjoyed the warm sunshine, a beautiful hike at Dinosaur Ridge, a few walks around the block, bubbles, a million trips to the grocery store to stock up on fruits and veggies and cold meds. We stayed up late talking, touched up our hair color, laughed, and loved every second of it. 
I sure hope we get to come again next year!
(Cody and the kids did not miss us a bit! Cody brought his A game and the kids enjoyed four-wheeling/sledding on the pond, making home made cookies, sledding at the ski hill, Chinese for dinner, and several movie nights. He's the cream of the crop!!)



























No comments: