Saturday, December 24, 2016

12/24/2016 Christmas Eve

We had a pretty fun evening playing a few games watching a little football and eating together.  Some arrived early at 1:15pm some at 3pm we had a fun time and the time went quickly.  Terri gave a little talk on the wise men and how they searched for up to two years looking for the Savior in the manger. We were supposed to go sledding at 1 pm but the snow started melting off and it was warm.  It started snowing later this evening and looks like it is starting to stick.  Everyone has gone home now and it is 9:15 p.m. all is well and quiet.  Hate to see them go.  Miss you Jess and Cody and family... Tomorrow we have a one hour church service at 11 am.  I am really liking all of my gifts from the kids.  I am excited to see and use all of them.  I cant wait to get them installed. 











































No comments: