Saturday, May 20, 2017

Spent the night at the cabin 5/19/17

Had to throw this pic in.  We watched Cozy this week and she refuses to go into a bed and while I was watching Hacksaw Ridge this little cutie fell right to sleep..  We did move her off of her perch since we didn't want her falling off.  This past Friday night Teri and I went to the cabin to work and had a great time.  JD, Ashlynn and her parents and sis were up there roasting dogs and having smores.  Terri and I went down to the camp fire to visit we were there until about dark.  We also walked the road that twain put in for them leadin to their cabin area.  We then came back to the cabin worked until midnight putting up our pallets slats on the walls.  We got up early and continued on.  We finished as far as we could then put up about 20% of the ceiling insulation. We were able to accomplish quite a lot.  What a wonderful beautiful evening..  We had to be home early for  Lisa's celelbration of life to support Cody and the kids.  






No comments: