
I told Jordin " You are getting so big", to which she replied, "But I am still your little baby".

We had the chance to watch Lucy the other night Mom took this picture, Mom fed her and then we went out to dinner with the fam, she was a perfect little angel. Once home she fussed a little but I was able to put her to sleep watching T.V. in our bedroom while I faced the window.

Blake wrecked on his bike and Ty it was not his dirt bike. Eight stitches later and we are back on the road.

Well, last Friday afternoon, evening and night Blake and I dug the corn stocks and shredded the entire corn patch. This was a 3 1/2 hour ordeal where Blake was not allowed a break. (I am glad this is not a union shop!) Blake is a tremendous support on the day to day slave driving work that I provide..... as all of you children were!
2 comments:
Jordin is such a cutie!! So is Lucy! I miss you and can't wait to see ya! -Ashlynn
holy smokes! I can't wait to come home and be with all ya'll!!! I do have the best Mom ever! AnD... I haven't talked to her since THURSDAY you know!?!?! yes, I'm having with drawls!
Post a Comment