

We we went to the ISU Homecoming parade. It lasted 2 hours.. Blake was on the float for the Chubbuck Hockey Team and the entire Saturday was dedicated to hockey.


Mom is a bit stressed here. Blake has the deer in the head light look while here I am distracting the group with my camera. Gitter done Blake before mom pops ya!! This is the highlight of our week.
3 comments:
You guys need a hobby if homework is the highlight of your week!!!
I have seen that same situation many times. You could easily paste Tyrel's or my own picture over Blake's. Ha hahahahaha
I am so proud of you John, for blogging! I love to keep up with all your family through their blogs, anything I might have to blog about, Kjerstin does, so I will leave it to her and keep doing my old fashioned scrapbooks. Keep it up!
Post a Comment