Saturday, January 31, 2009

My good friend Scott Rasmussen and I went out to Springfield rabbit and coyote hunting . We were able to find a good spot and pin down 3 jack rabbits. It was a warm 35 degree day. We heard other hunters shooting but didn't see them. I downed a couple rabbits usinig the AR 15 Varmitter. Scott shot a couple using his 22-250 Thompson. We didn't have the camera out with us.. The snow was deep and I was not about to go back just for a picture. The Jacks were about 2 ft long. Only miss hap, I lost the clip out of the 9mm. Oh well.. Ty taught me how to order on line. I will have one here in about a week.
Along the way we ended up stuck for an hour and a half and had to dig our way out. Note to self... next time take more to eat and drink. Ty, special note, I went out and shot the M&P15 M4 it shoots like a dream.. It is dead on at 35 yards.
Here is a pic of Scott and his Dura Max diesel. I hope to have a newer truck in about a year and a half from now.
Here is a picture of Luc at our family home evening that we held last Sunday on our family focus Sunday. Terri invited the extended family over to have a short lesson and dinner.
Tara posing for a pic.
I stopped Tess and Dillon long enough to get a smile.
Passing the food and the baby. We had salad and speghetti.

Jordin and Blake showing the goods they received from J.D. and Ashlynn. They were sure happy. Blake loves the hat and wears it daily since it says Oborn on the back of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad- you're awesome! You are a great blogger!