
Here is a picture of the kids they grow up so fast. We love them (all of them) dearly! They are great!!!

As you can see this is Saturday Valentines Day. Terri made pink waffles that tasted great! Last Friday Christian came to visit for an overnighter and it was funny because the next day, Justice asked if Jordin could come over. It sounds like termination is on the way for these cute kids. Their bio mom just can't figure it out and is going to loose these precious kids. We were called last week to see if we were willing to adopt Justice and the youngest. Christian said that his Grandpa was going to "dopt" him but if he could not live with his mom and now her new boyfriend that he wanted to live with us. I just don't think we can do that. We are getting to old and want to be grandparents.

Lucy loves the hot tub. It is fun watching her grow up. I need to get some pictures of Grayson as well. I had taken some several weeks ago but I don't think my card was installed correctly because I could not down load them... Maybe next time.

Here is Lucy, she makes the funniest happy noises which is more like a blood curdling scream.
Missing here is a picture that I would love to have of the "Comish's".. It is a local thing about a family here who hauled their groceries and everything else on the roof of their car. Jess, tell Cody next year for Christmas I will give him a milk crate that he can screw to the roof of your car. It will make it easier getting the groceries home. I would have paid dearly for a picture of your new mattress being straped to the top of your car. You are now true Wisconsonites. What's next a Harley with a side car and trailer to haul the kids?
3 comments:
Oh my! I'm on the floor laughing!!! I read your comment to Cody, all I got was the look of death!!! He doesn't think we are funny... in the least!!! :)
JD still wants to adopt Christian. If we lived in Idaho we'd probably look into it.
John, do you have email so i can send you some pics to post?
Post a Comment