Sunday, August 9, 2009

We had a special week this week. Terri went on the 4th year hike with the Girls for the Stake Girl's camp this past Monday. She helped me get set up at the Stake Camp that morning. I hauled up the cooker and grills for Nick Crookston who he and his wife were the Stake YW camp cooks. We had a lot of fun. Prior to this we received a call from J.D. who needed me to go to Ogden and ordain him to a H.P. so that we could be set apart to serve in the Bishopric. It was a great week. We are in a hurry to pack and leave for Wisconson to visit the Gray clan. Here are a few pics for the week. I am still not moving around much. I am only using one crutch but the progress is slow. I am working out daily and swimming so I am seeing progress. Two more weeks of one crutch then I should be just limping. I am going back to work in two weeks!! G-pa and P-ma mad the trip from Denver for this special occasion. We were together for a short time but it was fun and a special time.
Here is a pic of J.D. as we were sitting around their apartment talking Sunday afternoon.
Grandpa and J.D, sharing a moment.. (A proud one.)

Blake laughing at Lucy.. For some reason, every time Lucy smiles for a picture now it's a cheesy grin.
A picture of Grandma and me. Thanks, Jordin!!
This is a cute picture of Ash and K.
Everyone having a laugh at one of Lucy's pictures. (Ashlynn still loves her camera.)
I put in a couple of Camp pictures, I am running low on time here. You can see the creativity of the Young Women Leaders.
I love this girl..

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Dad we have a pool you can swim in every day. as long as it is at least 68 degrees out! :) I can't wait to see you! lLove ya lots!

Oborn Family said...

Jess - I am not looking forward to the drive but the truck is loaded with all of your shtuff. We will leave in a couple of hours. I will bring my swimsuit. Love Dad