Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Birthday

Yep, I am 51 and had a good B-day party despite my age. One thing that I have left (since the body is shot) is my wonderful kids and their spouses who I am very proud of. You are all GREAT! And today... you are all the "chosen ones". I must say we did a good job of raising you!
This nice present was given to me wrapped in the box below....
You can see by the looks on our faces that we might be surprised. We were... I love the camera. Jordin joined in on the funny facial expressions.
Dennis and LaNae came and enjoyed home made pizza and the part with us. They gave me a new white shirt. Cody and Grayson were here for a while, they left after dinner.
I received a NetFlix 3 month subscription from all the kids. Tessa and Dillon set me up on both the Wii and the computer. The first DVD arrived 3 days later.
Also the birthday that does not end. You can see how thoughtful the kids were in providing this high rise lift kit due to my knee surgery in a couple of weeks. I am set! This pic is with the new cam.
I had a great birthday party. Thanks to all my kids who are away and read this. Thanks for the cards the calls the presents and Blog Card from Jess.Here is our miss Lucy... She is talking to cousin Kevin.
Below is our tired boy Ty. He is burning candles at both ends, trying to work and go to school. Taking a nap at 4:30 in the afternoon.

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

I can't wait to use your new camera! :) (Or at least see it if you wont let me use it!)

Glad you had a Happy Happy!