Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday July 23, Pioneer Day.

Today we were out early helping Ty build a new well house cover, mow the lawn do so weeding. We worked on this project and others getting ready for the wedding reception. We went to the Parade and reeled in the candy it lasted an hour. Came home went to the fair grounds for the party and celebration. Came home at 4:00 p.m. and worked on the well house and other things until 10 p.m. when we finished up. I sprayed for some odd looking bug that made the trees and leaves sticky. I could hear them screaming as I sprayed.Ty doing his best.
Close to the finished product. Ty is very talented and does a very good job.
We started Monday morning off at 5:45 a.m. cleaning the playhouse. We finished that in 4 hours and went to work on the other projects.
Blake painting the canopy stakes.
Starting to build the photo booth.
Mom is hanging wall paper on this as I enter this. We have since gone to the dump, Alyona painted the picnic table and benches as well as the bottoms of the over hang posts.
This is the beginning stages of what we hope to have as a photo booth. (Starring in this pic Blake and Jordin. They have worked 7 hours today but soon it will be movie time.
Alyona painting the posts.
Blake inspecting the canopy stakes and touching up the bad ones down below.

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

You guys have been busy!!! I'm excited to see pics of the reception!!!