Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Long Break
This to date has been a great long break from work. It does all start up again Friday at 5 a.m. I have two days left and going to enjoy all of it. Today, we are headed for Yellowstone to spend the day once mom gets back from talking with Blake's teacher. We are also waiting for the cable co. to show up and switch us over for the 25,25,25, plan. We should have had this competed last week. Yesterday, we picked up mom and dad from Uncle Keith's house. They had flown in on Monday from Denver for the Conference get together. I was able to complete a few projects around the place and mom seems happy about it. This is the start of today's blog. We will see what I have to add this evening in adventure and pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment