As you can see the pipe is set out for our the irrigation that is going to be buried. It is going to come down the free way from the motel and then cut north at Hawthorne Rd. The new road is going to come out North of Whitakers near Bonanza.
Showing off my new towel from my Birthday.
Jess asked for some pics to show how smoke filled our area is. These are from 3 major Idaho and one big California fires. We are under a red warning to stay out of it as much as possible. This is from the front yard looking east.
Back yard pic showing NWest.
NEast view.
West view. We have been helping a few single sisters in the Ward the past few weeks weeding, mowing, pressure washing their homes and then shinning their windows. We cleaned the church this morning and I hope to go shooting some time today. I am hoping to get a hunt or two in this fall. Nothing special just general deer. We had a lot of fun last year. Blake needs to get some shooting in prior to going. I have not done as well working with him in shooting as I have the rest of you. Later, Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment