Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day June 19th, 2011


Well this day ended well as Father's Day. I had to work today, we are still in T.A. and I was asked to cover in another area. I worked 10.5 hours.
It was a good evening. I received my gift of a bound Blog book from my Blogs of the previous year. It was awesome. I love it!. As you will notice from the pics below everyone enjoys looking at them.
I spent over an hour a few weeks ago looking at last years book. Mom asked me how I knew what I was getting, I didn't, but hoped it would be.
After we opened presents, Ty latched on to the new book while, I spoke to J.D. then Jessie on the phone.
Blake looked at last years book...and
Jordin wrote in my book that we are going to read together tonight and .....
Mom read the paper while we sat all around. She gave me two suits that are in the mail system somewhere. I thank all of you for calling and saying hi! I missed Dillon, Tessa, and fam by minutes tonight.

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

I blew up the pictures, the cover looks really nice. I'm glad you like it. I can't wait to see the real thing for myself. I can look at it on the computer but it's always nice to see how it looks printed. happy fathers day daddy! I love you!