Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday Nov 6th.

We had a busy day today but it was fun. Last night Ty and I picked up the trailer and worked on it fixing the problems it had. This morning I went and worked out, the knee is getting better.. I came home we went to Jordins b-ball game, home to work on the trailer and later in the afternoon we went to Jordins 5 K Girl's on the run which was held up at the Health Department Office.Jordin had to have a pair of glasses, so as a reward for completing the course we went to Clair's in the Mall and she bought herself a pair. At this writing a day later they are still on her face.
We treated ourselves to dinner, DVD movie, and some ice cream afterwards.
Here we are looking at Jordin at the end of the run.
Terri ran with her, as you can see they are holding hands so that MOM would not stop and give up.
Craig Barnes and his daughter moving into the finish. Ashlynn's Uncle, and her Aunt, their family and Grandparents were there.
Terri and Jordin were the last runners to leave the parking lot.
Terri and Jordin prior to the race. Jordin was very nervous about being able to complete the race.
The Basketball game earlier in the day.
Gettin ready for a little offense here.
Jess was here for a day earlier this week we will see here again tomorrow. Here is little Julia who has not changed much.
Kevin enjoying a few minutes with Gramps. Giving the knee a little rest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Jordin for doing 5K and not giving up, even after she fell and scraped her leg! I'm proud of Mom, too, for not giving up either (I'm sure she thought about it). :)

Oborn Family said...

.... as she was dragging Jordin up the hill.

Alyona said...

hey John
thank you so much for your updates,i always check your blog and love to see how my future family is doing :) thanks alot for your work here :)
you do it great
say hi to everyone for me,i love you all
Alyona