Saturday, November 20, 2010
Snow Day Saturday Nov 20th, 2010
Well, you can see what we woke up to this morning. We were up at 6:30 a.m. I was working on my HC talk, mom giving me ideas, we then went to Joridn's B-ball game then shoping for groceries. On the way home from Winco we decided to have lunch at Costco. By that time it was snowing pretty hard. We hit all of the food sampling tables and by the time we were finished Blake was not hungry any more. We came home, Blake and Jordin wanted to head outside to play in the snow. Blake made the snow balls so big he needed help lifting them up. As you can see Blake made me over 7'ft. tall. Not pictured is Ty who worked all day.
The order here is from left to right. Tyrel, (notice his pin head and size compared to Blake... this was by design from Blake), then there is Blake, myself, Terri and then Jordin on the far right.
Me and Mahonna.
Starting this episode off, after helping put the second section on and having to hold it in place while snow and water were added.. (I think it weighed about 90 lbs.) Mom decided she was in for the long haul. We spent several hours building snow men. ( It took 5 minutes and laugh for Ty's head to be made).
Now.. how to get the head up???
We gathered everyone around...
Jordin took particular interest in making a replica of herself.
Mom, (I think she has gone off of her meds) was rolling balls until there was little snow left in the back yard.
Wola, the end result. I spent about an hour trying to get the snowblower working. Nothing I said (or tried) would make it run...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is crazy,you have so much snow,it still really warm here and NO snow at all,im so ready for snow tho :)
Nice snowmen/women. Tyrel's snowman looked great! I thought it really was him.
Post a Comment