We woke up to about 2 inches of snow and by 8:30 a.m. I was out with all of the regular neighbors snow blowing. We covered the street from Whitakers down to Alpine. I was back out again at 11 a.m. doing the same thing. It is still snowing and blowing hard. I figure we have blown about 7" inches total and it does not appear to be letting up. We have about 1" in. to a 1' ft. in the back yard.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Sunday morning snowfall 7" inches in the front yard by noon.
Well, this is edited, I ended this Blog at noon and little did I know that church would last an hour and 15 minutes with a call to shovel out your neighbors. So, as a family we did that for the next 4 hours of the day. The snow in the front yard is over a foot deep.
Here is Ty this is the 4th time we shoveled and blew snow today on our place, we helped the neighbors this morning and after church.
Blake and Jordin shoveling out in front of the playhouse.
Shoveling out at the Heminways.
Helping out at the Starr's you can see there was quite a group of us at times.
Mommy shoveling the drive way at G-pa Dye's house.
Yep and who is this Ruski? Now we are to my noon blog..
We woke up to about 2 inches of snow and by 8:30 a.m. I was out with all of the regular neighbors snow blowing. We covered the street from Whitakers down to Alpine. I was back out again at 11 a.m. doing the same thing. It is still snowing and blowing hard. I figure we have blown about 7" inches total and it does not appear to be letting up. We have about 1" in. to a 1' ft. in the back yard.
Blake was kind enough to take this pic to give you the visual.
This was the second time blowing snow. Note to fam: see mom's Christmas tree against the weight room? Look closely at the elevation of the tree compared to the shop.

All that remains from the snowmen of a week ago. They still look like this today but with 4 new inches of snow on them. Jordin was pretty proud that her snow man can with stand the vertical challenge. Look at that bend!
We woke up to about 2 inches of snow and by 8:30 a.m. I was out with all of the regular neighbors snow blowing. We covered the street from Whitakers down to Alpine. I was back out again at 11 a.m. doing the same thing. It is still snowing and blowing hard. I figure we have blown about 7" inches total and it does not appear to be letting up. We have about 1" in. to a 1' ft. in the back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my word! We are cold and sunny and that seems to be the forecast for this week too. As excited as I am for our first snow fall, I'll let you keep this crazy amount of snow! :) P.S. Jordin's snow man made me laugh!
WOW! All that snow sure looks pretty! Just tell it that it can't snow on the 22 because we want to come home for Christmas!
I must say that driving the Dodge around in the snow as well as the Sub was somewhat very enjoyable. It would have been more fun to head over the mall and spin a few cookies.
Post a Comment