This past Tuesday Terri and I were able to go sledin up to Inman Canyon. We left Tuesday in the a.m. and it was rain/snowing at home on the road up Rapid Creek the snow was getting deeper and deeper until we had about 7 inches on the road. We slowed down on the incline to let a vehicle get by and that shut us down. We had to chain-up. Luckily enough, a snow plow came by and cleaned the road so that we could get back on and make it to the Inman parking lot. We were the only people we saw as we rode up into the Toponce warming hut. There was about a foot or so of new fresh snow that we were the only snowmobilers riding on. You say prove it. I can't,.. I did have some pics but they are in the camera that is lost somewhere along the trail up to the top. Dang it anyway! Mom said I could start using her camera.
Well, this is a big thank you to my wife and kids that cleaned the church last night about 11:00 p.m. (because I am working on the night shift) and agreed to go clean the church first thing in the morning (when I originally signed the fam up). My good wife, Blake, (his friend Jake) and Jordin went and did the cleaning so that I could go home and sleep in the morning. I want to tell you family and readers that I love this good woman in my life. The best part is that my kids give this BLOG to me in a journal, a bound book each year and it brings back all of the many things we have done together, and for what I am thankful for... all of my kids and family members that I have been blessed with. Yes, my kids include the in-laws and my grand children. I am proud of all of you for your accomplishments and for blessing me with your existance. Stay true, be faithful in all things! DaddyO
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment