Monday, February 13, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new....2/13/12

I should say happy valentines day tomorrow... My honey knows how I feel about her..  As you can see there is no end to it.  We moved the furniture and beds to get new carpet put down and the walls looked terrible so we just had to paint them.
 Jordin's bedroom.. we went from an earthy tone to bright purple and a yellowish color.  Here is Terri showing me how it is done.
 We found out that the ceiling was the same color as the walls so I was painting it while Terri was adding the purple tone.
 Once the Ceiling and purple wall was painted, we went after the yellow. I think it turned out rather nice.  Blake is reading to with Jordin while Ter and I finish the computer room.
 The change of color matched with Jordin's current decor...
 Here I am changing the earth tone here to what is called "pear" it is rather eye catching.  I hope the computer tones the sunshine feel down.
The woman and myself applying the finishing touches to the computer room.  I know most of you knew I was a white color only for years.  Well, we get older and change...  I hope we get to work less tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Gray Gang said...

I was surprised to hear/ see you've been worn down! Nice color choices.