Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feb 25th, 2012 "The Moose"

Here is an add on 2/27...  We left to take Blake to his first drivers training intro at R&R Driving...  While we were away Ty shot the Moose!  You can see here that he is pretty proud of his trophy.  We worked in the shop all day moving tool boxes around and repairing a sled for the 4th year hike.
This week was busy, painting and new carpet last week, this week new fridge.  Taxes were completed and we have the big smiley face. So we made a few upgrades.

Here is mom and Lucy cleaning out the old fridge.
Lucy is telling me she is helping gra-ma.  She tried to wipe down the hot fridge light with a wet dish cloth and pop goes the light.  Mom had a spare on hand.
Getting ready to head out Wed to a funeral for Peggy Call who passed away last Saturday.

Lucy helping us get ready to go.
Dillon, Tessa and family moved in last Saturday.  They are in the process of building a new home about a mile north of us here on Hawthorne Rd.  Here is my bud Samuel.  He is a happy boy.
I am on the midnight shift and so today when I woke up about 11:30 a.m., I went looking at houses with Ty, Alyona and Terri.  When we arrived home I had about a half hour to get ready for work. I hustled in my bedroom and look at the monstrosity sitting on my bed.  It took me by complete surprise.   I guess Tessa could not pass up this Moose and thought it would be a nice addition to the collection.  I understand the rest of my lovely children were in on this.
I took a moment to show off my new Guns and Ammo magazine which was greatly appreciated my Mr. Moose.
Taking a moment to give thanks.. and below taking 5. Cute joke everyone!

3 comments:

Dillon and Tessa said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! I am still laughing and it has been 2 days!!!!

The Gray Gang said...

I LOVE it!!!!

JD and Ash said...

Hilarious. I could not stop laughing.